My experience with organizations around the world and in multiple industries has given me the opportunity to share unique and helpful insights that can help organizations seeking to become more customer focused.
Need a speaker or trainer for your event? Let’s discuss current topics.
Recent speaking events
- November 2019 – The Future of UX – Regulation? – World Usability Day, Cleveland, Ohio
- February 2019 – Information>Technology – World Information Architecture Day, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Simulcast to Kent, Ohio)
- November 2018 – UXDays, Intensive UX Workshop in Bucharest
- November 2018 – Guest lecture at University of Bucharest
- October 2018 – Guerrilla Usability – Hyland Software, Westlake, Ohio
- February 2018 – Digital Genome – World Information Architecture Day, Kent
- December 2017 – 2018 – Various events at Orange S.A., Bucharest
- November 2017 – Cyber Security Poster – UXPA International Conference, Toronto, Canada
- September 2016 – Academic Library Association of Ohio, Dayton, Ohio
- February 2016 – eXpanding Boundaries – World Information Architecture Day, Kent, Ohio